[OpenLayers-Dev] 2.12 - current state of affairs

Peter Robins openlayers at peterrobins.co.uk
Mon Mar 5 05:34:48 EST 2012

On 5 March 2012 10:01, Eric Lemoine <eric.lemoine at camptocamp.com> wrote:
>  #248 Allow map and layer coordinates to be provided as latitude and longitude.

as stated in the pull request, this includes improvements to docs,
and, for consistency, giving Map.minExtent the same logic as the other
extents. I think this should go in 2.12 regardless of whether the full
#248 is merged. If you like, I can issue a new pull request for these.

>  #207 Change Protocol/Script registry to object

don't see what this one has to do with failing tests. It only affects
Protocol/Script. (If you're saying no-one has time to review, ok)