[OpenLayers-Dev] WFS/Vector + Cluster + SelectFeature = bug?
Jesse V. Griffis
jesse.griffis at nbtsolutions.com
Wed May 2 17:46:37 EDT 2012
Here's the situation:
1. Copied basic map setup from popup demo here:
2. Modified to include the general WMS world map, plus a sample WFS layer I am
3. WFS layer includes BBOX + Cluster strategies.
4. Included only the SelectFeature control and activated on init. No other
Here's the URL, js self-contained:
To reproduce my issue:
1. Click any of the vector features. See the popup.
2. Click zoom in on the zoom bar.
3. Try to close the popup with the red X.
4. See the 'layer is null' broken js in firebug.
It's coming from SelectFeature.unhighlight, line 483 (git clone'd a couple
If you remove the Cluster strategy, the bug goes away.
Should I report this as a bug, or send this note to the -users list to figure
out how to do it correctly? :-)
Jesse V Griffis
NBT Solutions LLC
email: jesse.griffis at nbtsolutions.com
More information about the Dev