[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: WFS/Vector + Cluster + SelectFeature = bug?

Xavier Mamano (jorix) xavier.mamano at gmail.com
Thu May 3 13:43:26 EDT 2012

Hi Jesse,

Currently this scenario is adverse: BBOX and Cluster! :(

I have been developing a tool to be able to face it. It is not finished but
can comfortably handle this scenario.

View your example rewritten using FeaturePoups:
http://jorix.github.com/OL-FeaturePopups/examples/nbtsolutions-FP.html is
simpler.

NOTE: I used HTTP instead WFS protocol in order to show the example on
GitHub Pages.

Feedbacks are welcome.

Regards,

Xavier Mamano