[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: WFS/Vector + Cluster + SelectFeature = bug?

Jesse V. Griffis jesse.griffis at nbtsolutions.com
Fri May 4 07:31:17 EDT 2012

Hi Xavier,

This is very cool, and appears to work really well. I will integrate it into
my application and see how it works on a larger scale.

When you say it isn't finished, are there more features you are planning to
add, or are there bugs I should be wary of?

I also see it's in the OpenLayers namespace and the copyrights and such are
all there - is this something that may be integrated into the core at some
point?

Thanks much,

Jesse