[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: WFS/Vector + Cluster + SelectFeature = bug?

Xavier Mamano (jorix) xavier.mamano at gmail.com
Fri May 4 11:15:44 EDT 2012

Hi Jesse,

> This is very cool, and appears to work really well. I will integrate it
> into
> my application and see how it works on a larger scale.

Great!, is very interesting to know tests of other users,  I encourage you
to report results
using https://github.com/jorix/OL-FeaturePopups/issues. TIA for any
comments.

> When you say it isn't finished, are there more features you are planning
> add, or are there bugs I should be wary of?

Externally I have no major changes planned, just specify explicitly the use
of "fid" on addLayer,
and remove obsolete code (not used in this case) And surely the events
"featureschanged" and
"selectionchanged" will be shot in internal objects on the control instead
of layer events.

Internally the changes focus on improving performance, if problems are
detected.

A side subject is the study the operation of OpenLayers Popups: autosize ...

> I also see it's in the OpenLayers namespace and the copyrights and such
> are
> all there - is this something that may be integrated into the core at some
> point?

My initial goal was this, I do not know the opinion of the OpenLayers team
about it.
In any case can be used freely.

Regards,

Xavier Mamano