[OpenLayers-Dev] ANNOUNCEMENT: OpenLayers 2.12 RC4!
eric.lemoine at camptocamp.com
Wed May 16 15:19:17 EDT 2012
The OpenLayers dev team is proud to announce the 4th release candidate
of OpenLayers 2.12! This RC fixes the following bugs:
- The Layer.getServerZoom method introduced a regression that may
trigger when using XYZ layers as overlays.
- The calculation of maxResolution based on tileSize is incorrect for
single tile layers.
- The GPX format does transform geometries when necessary, but
serializes the untransformed coords.
- The BBOX strategy may fetch data while the layer is out of range.
- Vector layers may be displaced in Chrome 18 and 19.
- Layer.Bing does not work in IE 8.
We invite you to help us test the 2.12 release candidate! To test 2.12
in your applications, include the following tag in your
As always, the source is available at http://openlayers.org/download/.
Bug reports can be filed in GitHub at
Camptocamp France SAS
Savoie Technolac, BP 352
73377 Le Bourget du Lac, Cedex
Tel : 00 33 4 79 44 44 96
Mail : eric.lemoine at camptocamp.com
More information about the Dev