[OpenLayers-Dev] ANNOUNCEMENT: OpenLayers 2.12 RC4!

Roald de Wit list at rdewit.net
Wed May 16 20:30:03 EDT 2012

Hi,

At least 3 people have experienced the following bug with OL 2.12 and
Firefox:

https://github.com/openlayers/openlayers/issues/458

Github does not give non-committers the option of tagging an issue for a
milestone, so this bug may have gone unnoticed.

I wouldn't be surprised if more reports of white lines come in after the
release of 2.12. Maybe some of the core devs could have a look and
determine if it's something that can be fixed within OL or that we'd
just have to wait for a fix in Firefox (if it turns out to be a Firefox
bug)?

Regards, Roald