[OpenLayers-Dev] Github or Trac?

Phil Scadden p.scadden at gns.cri.nz
Tue May 22 18:16:03 EDT 2012

> a basic workflow would be forking openlayers under your github
> account, create a branch, commit, push your changes and create a pull
> request from there. This will create an issue in the OL github tracker.

That would be assuming that I am using git. I am using SVN because thats
what our corporate repositories are on. But for reporting bugs, you
surely also need ways to attach files showing how to reproduce bugs and
such facilities.

It doesnt seem to me from my look at the github tracker that it had the
capabilities that trac has - as a bug reporting and management facility.