[OpenLayers-Dev] Fwd: OpenLayers2.11 not working correctly with latest versions of Firefox

Sonia Burney soniaburney at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 16:53:11 PDT 2012

Hi,

I've embedded OpenLayesr2.11 in my development environment and am currently
developing on top of that library. In Firefox version 3.6, the
lines/vectors render correctly on the map and I'm able to mouse over the
line (with a custom cursor) and select it. With Firefox versions 9.0 and
above, MOST lines work correctly, however, there are a few that when zoomed
in, are unclickable.  The cursor does not appear over these lines which
makes them unclickable.  For some reason, if you zoom out then the line
becomes clickable and the cursor for the vector/line appears.  No changes
have been made to the OpenLayers libraries.  I've also tried using
OpenLayers2.12 with the later versions of Firefox, but am still having the
same problems.

If there's something in the OpenLayers code I need to change/add please let
me know!

Thanks,
Sonia Burney