[OpenLayers-Dev] Added OSM relation support

Ander Pijoan ander.pijoan at deusto.es
Tue Feb 26 00:05:59 PST 2013

2013/2/25 Roland Olbricht <roland.olbricht at gmx.de>

> Thank you. This is very useful even if some special cases do not work yet
> perfectly.
>
> > http://energia.deusto.es/BizkaiSenseIn/
>
> It works when I check the box "INDICATOR 23". Are there more examples
> inside?

The best layers to see it are inside "INDICADOR 13" turning on
"Edificaciones", you can see the inner polygons being drawn correctly.

Also with "Límite Administrativo" it creates a GeometryCollection with all
the LineStrings from the administrative Boundary (creating a polygon would
need to order them in the right way) or in "INDICADOR 23" inside the
"Accesible" layer, it creates a GeometryCollection with all the LineStrings
from the subway line.

> Where can I find the source code?

The code I have it in

http://energia.deusto.es/BizkaiSenseIn/components/OpenLayers-2.12/OpenLayers.extended.js

which is just the OpenLayers.debug.js file with the "APIMethod read"
extended to parse and draw "relation" tags from the XML.

If its better I could do a diff.

> Best regards,
>
> Roland

Regards.