[OpenLayers-Dev] OpenLayers - VideoWMS - NZ–Germany Exchange Programme (RSNZ)

Phil Scadden p.scadden at gns.cri.nz
Mon Jan 28 16:28:26 PST 2013

On 29/01/2013 12:27 p.m., Tim-Hinnerk Heuer wrote:
> Hi fellow devs,
>
> Just wondering if any of you living in Germany out there are
> interested in this programme. Last year, I applied but the German side
> didn't get their proposal in on time, but there is hope that we could
> do it right this year. Since I've got the application written already,
> I would only need to modify it and the effort from last year would not
> be wasted.
>
> A working prototype of VideoWMS is here:
> http://npm.landcareresearch.co.nz .
>
> Even if your interests do not directly align with VideoWMS, there
> might be other GIS type innovations that we could collaborate on.

hmm, writing this in an office that we share with Landcare but wasnt
aware of this project. In any german devs come to NZ, I would be very
interested in spending some time with them too.

--
Phil Scadden, Senior Scientist GNS Science Ltd 764 Cumberland St,
Private Bag 1930, Dunedin, New Zealand Ph +64 3 4799663, fax +64 3 477 5232