[OpenLayers-Dev] FW: What tools do you use for JS development?

Matt Priour mpriour at kestrelcomputer.com
Fri Jul 19 11:54:17 PDT 2013

I used to use Eclipse with the Aptana plugin or just the Web Developer
Tools plugin (without Aptana, the 2 don't seem to work well together)
I currently use SublimeText. (sublimetext.com)
I'm seriously considering, though not totally ready to switch to Brackets (
brackets.io)
I've also been helping some people that are using the latest Visual Studio
Web Developer Express and it is better than Aptana or Eclipse at this point
in time if you are windows only and already comfortable with the Visual
Studio IDE.
Matt Priour

Matt Priour
(830) 258-1339