[OpenLayers-Dev] Testing

Michael Ryan mr at mry4n.net
Thu May 23 10:33:00 PDT 2013

Thanks for all the help, Andreas.

I'm pretty sure I can figure the contrib stuff out.

At the moment, I'm hitting a wall with why a very simple test works if I just run the featureclick.html page, but not when I run the test function:

https://github.com/m1k3ry4n/openlayers/blob/master/tests/Events/featureclick.html

When I run the html page the logevt array has length 2. In the test, it's length 0. Yet I'm running the exact same code.

I know this is taking a while and I may be missing the 2.13 deadline, but I'll keep plugging away at this til I get it right.

-Mike