[OpenLayers-Dev] Car icon and details formated with html instead of plain text - please help me

Przemysław Prokopow przem at post.pl
Fri Sep 6 06:17:33 PDT 2013

Hi Vladimir,

Thanks a lot for the tips.
Your solution with a Box looks clear and straight forward. I really like it.
I just wounder if a data in the Box will be updated dynamically ie. when car
position and parameters change the data will be updated accordingly.

Thanks & Cheers,
Przemek

Dnia 2013-09-06 13:48 Mikulicic, Vladimir napisał(a):

>Sorry Przmek,
>
>the link's not working:
>
>Here is the right one: http://www.br.de/wetter
>
>(The map is a custom OSM rendered Map with mapnik.... but the Markers are
set with Openlayers)

>Greets
>Vladimir

too. Before we used Bing-Maps API, and there it's normal to create
HTML-Markers.
>I am wondering that in the OL-Community is no need for HTML Markers
....excpecially Markers which could be completly controlled.
>The same increddible problem, in my opinion are the Popups... its horrible
to see, that the popup-background is an background-image that comes from the
OL-API.

[openlayers-dev-bounces at lists.osgeo.org]" im Auftrag von "Przemysław
Prokopow [przem at post.pl]
>Gesendet: Freitag, 6. September 2013 11:51