[OpenLayers-Dev] HERE license will expire

Christian Mayer ml-cm at meggsimum.de
Tue Nov 14 00:21:51 PST 2017

Hi all,

thankfully I received a new API-key from HERE or better said from the
German HERE partner geomer, which is valid 4 more months. Then I will
see, what I can do to extend it.

I created a PR [1], which substitutes the old key by the new one.

Cheers
Chris

[1] https://github.com/openlayers/openlayers/pull/7468