[OpenLayers-Trac] Re: [OpenLayers] #2247: getMousePosition off due to borders and relative/absolute positioning

OpenLayers trac-20090302 at openlayers.org
Tue Nov 2 04:08:03 EDT 2010

#2247: getMousePosition off due to borders and relative/absolute positioning
 Reporter:  chrelad@…                                                                          |       Owner:  euzuro
     Type:  bug                                                                                |      Status:  new

Comment(by erilem):

 Hi Andreas. Nice patch! I'd like to make sure this change doesn't affect
 panning performance negatively. It looks like pagePosition isn't on the
 hot path but I'll do some profiles to verify that.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/2247#comment:5>
OpenLayers <http://openlayers.org/>