[OpenLayers-Trac] Re: [OpenLayers] #2907: Add event that fires after features are selected using the SelectFeature with a marque

OpenLayers trac-20090302 at openlayers.org
Thu Oct 28 17:13:37 EDT 2010

#2907: Add event that fires after features are selected using the SelectFeature
with a marque
------------------------------------------------------------------+---------
 Reporter:  chrelad                                               |       Owner:  tschaub
     Type:  feature                                               |      Status:  new

Comment(by chrelad):

 I didn't know if there was a way to check for event listeners for the
 multipleselected event. If there is, then we could conditionally create
 the array of features and only add features to the array if there is a
 multipleselected event listener.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/2907#comment:1>
OpenLayers <http://openlayers.org/>