[OpenLayers-Trac] Re: [OpenLayers] #3262: OpenLayers Event objects in Firefox have unstable 'getPreventDefault' methods.

OpenLayers trac-20090302 at openlayers.org
Mon Apr 25 12:39:27 EDT 2011

#3262: OpenLayers Event objects in Firefox have unstable 'getPreventDefault'
methods.
----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  mgleahy  |       Owner:
      Type:  feature  |      Status:  reopened
 Component:  general  |     Version:  2.10
Resolution:           |    Keywords:
     State:           |
----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
Changes (by mgleahy):

  * status:  closed => reopened
  * resolution:  invalid =>

Comment:

 The bug is not specific to jQuery...it's just my use of jQuery exposed it.
 If you check the first line in the attached html file that touches the
 event object's getPreventDefaults method, you'll see jQuery hasn't been
 used yet.  I'll attach another example that makes no reference to jQuery
 at all - if you load it, and click on the map in Firefox, you'll see the
 error being reported in Firebug.

 This seems to be the only context where I can find this issue (i.e., an
 event object from OpenLayers, in Firefox).

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/3262#comment:2>
OpenLayers <http://openlayers.org/>