[OpenLayers-Trac] Re: [OpenLayers] #3262: OpenLayers Event objects in Firefox have unstable 'getPreventDefault' methods.

OpenLayers trac-20090302 at openlayers.org
Mon Apr 25 12:56:10 EDT 2011

#3262: OpenLayers Event objects in Firefox have unstable 'getPreventDefault'
methods.
----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  mgleahy  |       Owner:
      Type:  feature  |      Status:  reopened
 Component:  general  |     Version:  2.10
Resolution:           |    Keywords:
     State:           |
----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------

Comment(by mgleahy):

 Also, to be sure Firebug wasn't interfering, I tested this without the
 link to Firebug lite and the Firebug extension in my Firefox addons
 disabled.  The error still appears in the Javascript error console.  I
 recognize that you're saying the event object is not an OpenLayers class
 object...but this problem seems to be constrained to event objects that
 are supplied to the OpenLayer's event handler.  I'm just not sure where to
 look to find the first instance of the event object to see if the problem
 is present there as well...I can only confirm that by the time it reaches
 the event handler (as in the attached example), the problem exists.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/3262#comment:3>
OpenLayers <http://openlayers.org/>