[OpenLayers-Trac] [OpenLayers] #3450: Markers placed one over other even though there is change in LATITUDE LONGITUDE

OpenLayers trac-20090302 at openlayers.org
Thu Aug 4 11:21:22 EDT 2011

#3450: Markers placed one over other even though there is change in LATITUDE
LONGITUDE
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  chatur357  |       Owner:
     Type:  bug        |      Status:  new
 Hi Team,
 I am using OSM Layer for the map. When I add multiple markers they are
 placed one over the other even though there is change in latitude and
 longitude.

 Issue is that the markers are placed centrally on the map irrespective of
 the specified latitude and longitude. I have just attached the whole HTML
 file for reference.

 Could you please tell me If I am doing anything wrong.
 I have tried all possible ways.

 Many Thanks,
 Chatur

--