[OpenLayers-Trac] Re: [OpenLayers] #3450: Markers placed one over other even though there is change in LATITUDE LONGITUDE

OpenLayers trac-20090302 at openlayers.org
Thu Aug 4 12:00:28 EDT 2011

#3450: Markers placed one over other even though there is change in LATITUDE
LONGITUDE
------------------------+---------------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  chatur357  |       Owner:
      Type:  bug        |      Status:  closed
 Component:  general    |     Version:  2.10
Resolution:  invalid    |    Keywords:
     State:             |
------------------------+---------------------------------------------------
Changes (by marcjansen):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => invalid

Comment:

 Hi chatur357,

 this doesn't look like a bug in OpenLayers to me. From a first glance I
 would guess that you have different projections for the map and the
 features.

 Please use our users [MailingLists mailinglist] for questions. I'll close
 this ticket -- feel free to reopen when the user list suggests so.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/3450#comment:1>
OpenLayers <http://openlayers.org/>