[OpenLayers-Trac] Re: [OpenLayers] #2392: Controls misbehave in WebKit browsers when vector layers present and map is rendered

OpenLayers trac-20090302 at openlayers.org
Sun Feb 27 15:50:56 EST 2011

#2392: Controls misbehave in WebKit browsers when vector layers present and map is
rendered
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  Nick M                              |       Owner:
     Type:  bug                                 |      Status:  new

Comment(by crschmidt):

 I'm fine with this patch. I think we should make the webkit2.html example
 a manual test. We can also document that people can't touch the
 automatically created map div and expect their changes to stick around,
 but I can't imagine that's a serious problem anyway. I'd like to see
 someone ensure that the GeoExt functionality (examples )and tests pass
 with this patch applied though, since I think that GeoExt is much more
 likely to expose flaws in this patch than anything else in the OpenLayers
 examples/tests.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/2392#comment:6>
OpenLayers <http://openlayers.org/>