[OpenLayers-Trac] Re: [OpenLayers] #3194: Problem with double click to finish a drawing using IE6 (and IE8 without !DOCTYPE)

OpenLayers trac-20090302 at openlayers.org
Wed Mar 30 17:30:47 EDT 2011

#3194: Problem with double click to finish a drawing using IE6 (and IE8 without
!DOCTYPE)
 Reporter:  jorix         |       Owner:  tschaub
     Type:  bug           |      Status:  new

Comment(by jorix):

 Replying to [comment:4 erilem]:
 > Hi Xavier. I must confess that I'm having a hard time understanding you
 here. I'd appreciate you rephrasing a bit. Thanks.

 Hi Eric, sorry for my English.

 It is a problem with IE. In my response to Tim just talk about my
 feelings, I have worked long enough this problem (in measure)

 I think the execution of a lot of javascript code between two consecutive
 clicks prevents IE detect a double click.

 Now "handler.path", "handler.Polygon" run a lot of code between click and
 click to enable a drag.

 I have no evidence of my assertions, and would love to be wrong.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/3194#comment:5>
OpenLayers <http://openlayers.org/>