[OpenLayers-Users] Pushpins on Ajax Request

Lennox Antoine lxnyce at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 21:14:07 EDT 2007

I am trying to populate a map with push pins from an ajax request, but don't
quite know how to do so. Does anyone know how this is done? I have googled
around, but couldn't turn up anything.

What I would like as an end goal, is to draw pushpins on a map that the user
can click on for more information everytime the user enters a search
request. I am at a point where I can populate a list, but don't know how to
add the points to the map. Maybe there is a way to execute a javascript
function passed back in the request?

-Lennox