[OpenLayers-Users] Is drawing lines (canvas.drawLine) inInternet Explorer possible?

Pfirter Lukas lp at rpag.ch
Thu Apr 12 03:48:33 EDT 2007

Yes, that's a nice toolbar. I haven't seen the current "under
development" examples until now.
Bad that I can't download the latest release to my machine, I don't use
this "SVN" system.
The only problem with these vectors seems, that you can't draw a single
line. It won't get visible.
I have only been able to draw a multi line (with more than 2 points).
But that's probably just a matter of days until it's fixed...
Thanks everyone for the answers.

(canvas.drawLine) inInternet Explorer possible?

	have you seen this:

	http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/editingtoolbar.html