[OpenLayers-Users] Popup Opacity issues

joanne cook j.cook at oxfordarch.co.uk
Tue Apr 17 03:17:10 EDT 2007

Hi Bill,

Thanks for getting back to me. However, this didn't work for me. Not only that, but when I set it to map.events.register, it fired the popup event wherever on the map I clicked, including the zoom bar (so, coincidentally I can now fix the version that is slightly broken even if I can't work out why one does opacity and the other does not)

Cheers

Jo

Joanne Cook BSc MLitt AIFA MBCS
Information Systems Coordinator