[OpenLayers-Users] Popup Opacity issues

joanne cook j.cook at oxfordarch.co.uk
Tue Apr 17 04:43:01 EDT 2007

Hi Bill,

Hmm, the site is definitely working, so I don't know why it hangs for you. At what point does it hang?

Oddly, when I change the code in test3.html to say wfs.events.register rather than map.events.register, then the popup function works fine (eg it fires when you click on a point and not when you click elsewhere on the map) and the opacity is set. So there is something different again in the two files that causes the opacity to be set in one and not the other...

Curiouser and curiouser

Jo

Joanne Cook BSc MLitt AIFA MBCS
Information Systems Coordinator