[OpenLayers-Users] openMNND demo

Chris Tweedie chrislist at narx.net
Tue Apr 17 21:42:55 EDT 2007

Hi Brad,

mod_proxy + a line of rewrite code is certainly the easiest way to proxy any kind of request ... although not the most secure (read: open proxy) :) There are a lot of examples around the web for generic cross-domain issues.

If some more advanced functionality is required, my tool of choice is PHP + curl but i only use this on secure services wherever authorisation is required. Whatever floats your boat i guess,

Chris

--
Chris Tweedie