[OpenLayers-Users] GeoRSS layer; what CSS to tweak to make it look nicer?

Gregor Mosheh gregor at hostgis.com
Thu Aug 2 21:36:06 EDT 2007

Hi again, folks.

So, I have my map running and displaying GeoRSS points.
I would like to configure the markers' popup boxes so they look a little
nicer, maybe add a border and a background color, that sort of thing.

I presume this can be done via CSS, yes? How? Where would I find a
reference of what classes exist in these popups? (and the rest of the
map for that matter) Is there a "theme tutorial" or other documentation
about this?

--
Gregor Mosheh / Greg Allensworth
System Administrator, HostGIS cartographic development & hosting services

  only if you can restore." - AMANDA