[OpenLayers-Users] misaligned kamap tiles

Tim Schaub tschaub at openplans.org
Mon Aug 6 14:22:40 EDT 2007

Hey Ben-

Ben Brehmer wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I am in the process of converting a kamap application to use OpenLayers
> and in doing so have run into an occasional tile loading problem.

I've seen the problem you describe as well.  Can you make a ticket for
this in Trac?

http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/FilingTickets

You can set me as the owner if you like.  It will likely not get
addressed before the 2.5 release - but I'll remember to look at it if
you put my name on it.

Alternatively, if anybody else uses the ka-Map layer, any help is
appreciated in supporting it.

Tim