[OpenLayers-Users] single file library distorts size of markers?

Joanne Cook j.cook at oxfordarch.co.uk
Wed Aug 8 11:04:47 EDT 2007

Hi Erik,

Thanks for getting back to me. I am pretty certain that I haven't made any other changes- in fact I downloaded 2.4 to check!

When you zoom into the 2.4 uncompressed version, do you see semi-transparent orange circles or blue info signs? I see orange dots that are nothing to do with my markers- and in fact when I check what has loaded using firebug marker.png doesn't seem to show up.

Cheers

Jo

Joanne Cook
Information Systems Coordinator