[OpenLayers-Users] openlayer, mapbuilder, geoserver

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 13:00:27 EDT 2007

Below is a translation of an email I received in french (further
below) from dalloul (in cc) about using openlayers or mapbuilder in
conjunction with geoserver. Hopefully someone has some input...

translation:
Hello,
I am studying the response times of clients integrated with geoserver:
mapbuild and openlayers. Many say that openlayers is faster, but my
comparison has showed the
opposite. Do you have any ideas about ways to do display
optimizations? About the
possibility of the integration of other clients in geoserver, like
Udig or mapbender?