[OpenLayers-Users] google zoom

Gregor Mosheh gregor at hostgis.com
Mon Aug 13 09:50:28 EDT 2007

Armin Nesiren wrote:
> I have problem with zoom. When I switching between google, and my map
> server i got zoom out evry time I switch it from google
> to my map.

That's a known non-issue, from what I was told when I first encountered
this some months ago. The scales and zoomlevels are calculated based on
the basemap's resolution, Google has their own predefined set, etc.
It'll happen if you have multiple basemaps with different
mninresolutions, as well.

The folks who mentioned it didn't consider this behavior "buggy" at all,
so I don't know that fixing it is planned.

--
Gregor Mosheh / Greg Allensworth
System Administrator, HostGIS cartographic development & hosting services

  only if you can restore." - AMANDA