[OpenLayers-Users] Printing overlay

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Mon Aug 13 11:45:27 EDT 2007

Hi,

I wonder if it's possible to print a map with an overlay on the top of
it. I currently have a GoogleMaps layer with a MapServer layer (colored
streets) on the top of it. When I send it to the printer, I only get the
overlay (MapServer) to be printed. I also tried with OpenLayers examples
to print overlays and it did not worked.

The solution I currently think of is to extract my street geometries and
draw them on the top of the map with the Google API, but I'm not even
sure if it will work. What others do for printing?

Best regards,
Julien

--
Julien-Samuel Lacroix