[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers formal support

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 03:29:24 EDT 2007

Hi Rob,
Yes, Lisasoft/Terrages (my employer) provides commercial support for
OpenLayers as well as some other Open Source Geospatial packages.

You can find an overview here:
http://terrapages.com/TerraPages/Services/Support.html

You may also be interested in discussions about Commercial Open Source
support at:
http://techblog.terrapages.com/2007/04/commercial-support-for-open-source.html

Rob,
When you are ready, I'd  be interested to hear what level of support you
are looking for.