[OpenLayers-Users] Click not falling through

Ryan Hofschneider ryan.hofschneider.ctr at metnet.navy.mil
Fri Aug 31 14:17:48 EDT 2007

Howdy:

If I add a WFS (Vector) layer to the map after a Text layer, and then
activate both layers in the layer switcher, I am not able to click on
the markers in the Text layer to open a pop-up. If the WFS layer is
turned off, I am able to click on the markers. I have fallThrough set
to true in the map, but perhaps I have misunderstood what that
parameter is for.

I am using OpenLayers 2.4. I have worked around this previously by
carefully ordering all of my marker-based layers after vector and
raster ones, but my layer list is getting too long to do this
conveniently.

Thanks for any pointers.

Cheers,
Ryan