[OpenLayers-Users] Exception Error

R. Ortner reinhard.ortner at edu.fh-kaernten.ac.at
Mon Dec 3 09:18:09 EST 2007

ok,
i put  > OpenLayers.ProxyHost = "/cgi-bin/proxy.cgi?url="; < into my script.
This maybe works but i get again (now within my application the internal
server error "unhandled request return server error").

could there be a problem with the accessibility of the cgi-bin directory? it
is set to chmod 755
(i get the same internal server error when i call the proxy.cgi directly in
the browser?)