[OpenLayers-Users] Exception Error

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at osgis.nl
Mon Dec 3 09:18:21 EST 2007

Did you check if Python is available on your server machine? Just try
python in a shell.

Is your server able to connect to remote services? Does it need proxy
settings etc. to connect to outside services? Did you check your Apache
error log?

For your javascript you should use:

OpenLayers.ProxyHost = "/cgi-bin/proxy.cgi?url="

Best regards,
Bart