[OpenLayers-Users] vector layer alignment problem

Heidt, Christopher M. CHRISTOPHER.M.HEIDT at saic.com
Mon Dec 3 13:15:47 EST 2007

I looked for an issue ticket and didn't find one.
Just wondering if anybody else has discovered this issue.

If I create a map with a vector layer, draw on it, and then the map div
is repositioned on the page (due to items above it resizing)
further drawing on that layer is off by the amount the map was
repositioned.

So if my map moves down 10px, my vector features will be drawn 10px
below where I am actually clicking.

If I drag the map around a bit, everything seems to resync, and features
draw correctly.

I've duplicated this error of IE6, IE7, Opera9, and FF2.