[OpenLayers-Users] Mapserver: map sections in different tiles not matching up

Matthew Pettis matthew.pettis at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 11:19:45 EST 2007

Hi,

newbie here...

I tried following the example at:
http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/mapserver.html to make my mapserver WMS
work.  I think the mapserver WMS is working correctly.

My problem is that when I adjust the parameters to match my map (of MN
counties), I get the eastern portion of MN being redrawn in the right-side
(the arrowhead is drawn, and then drawn again to the right).  On zooming in,
the left side has some similar issues, with the left/western part being
redrawn and shifted south of the middle portion of the map.

i'd like to rtfm, but i'm not sure where to begin... is there something that
explains a basic construction of how to use a wms and what each of the
necessary parameters do?

thanks,
matt

--
It is from the wellspring of our despair and the places that we are broken
that we come to repair the world.