[OpenLayers-Users] Highlighting a feature?

Gregor Mosheh gregor at hostgis.com
Mon Dec 3 18:29:03 EST 2007

Hi, Tim, Christopher.

Per Christopher's request, here's my documentation on how I did the
highlighting. The next person who wants to use the WFS-atop-WMS method,
should have it working in far less time than it took me. :)

    http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/Highlighting

The actual generation of requests and parsing was in fact very easy, and
shoving the parsed GML into a Vector layer could hardly be any easier!
But I had other work to hop around, so...

--
Gregor Mosheh / Greg Allensworth
System Administrator, HostGIS cartographic development & hosting services

  only if you can restore." - AMANDA