[OpenLayers-Users] Exception Error

R. Ortner reinhard.ortner at edu.fh-kaernten.ac.at
Tue Dec 4 08:31:43 EST 2007

Thats the error in the error_log:
[Tue Dec 04 13:19:01 2007] [error] [client 172.21.18.99] (2)No such file or
directory: exec of '/var/www/cgi-bin/proxy.cgi' failed
[Tue Dec 04 13:19:01 2007] [error] [client 172.21.18.99] Premature end of
script headers: proxy.cgi

but the file /var/www/cgi-bin/proxy.cgi defenitely exist, and in the
proxy.cgi the path to the phyton is the same as i get when i call "which
python".

I will try to install mod_python but shouldn´t it work with "normal" phyton
too?
thougt mod_python is basically faster but the functionality should be
basically the same in that case?