[OpenLayers-Users] WFS layer does not overlay with the WMS layer in Mozilla FF

bradleyspencer brad at cubewerx.com.au
Thu Dec 6 02:19:12 EST 2007

I have the same problem. I was displaying a client-side vector layer over a
GoogleMaps base which did not align. However, when I changed to a base that
had been tiled in "EPSG:4326" the problem goes away - i.e. in both IE and FF
the vectors align. I just assumed it was a projection issue with the
Google/Yahoo/Multimap bases that would be solved with the
"sphericalMercator: true" option being set to the Vector layer. However,
this did not work and why does it align in IE and not in FF anyway?

If someone wants me to produce a demonstrator of this I can.

Cheers,

Brad......