[OpenLayers-Users] get a function triggered when all layers are loaded

Maik Finsterbusch mfinsterbusch at codematix.de
Thu Dec 6 13:24:31 EST 2007

hi all out there,

i regard this group and all questions as best as i can,
ill answer all newbies like me as good as i can, if i gain more experience soon.

so my question, i searched the answer for, asked many collegues and friends, but
no one has an idea, just an "while(true){}" seems to be the answer.

here my problem:
i want to get a function triggered when all layers are loaded... (you can
compare it, with the moment, when the browser statusbar says 'ready').

anyone?

kind regards,
maik darkwood.