[OpenLayers-Users] Vectors with text

Pierre GIRAUD bluecarto at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 04:04:43 EST 2007

You should be aware that this work is still in progress. This is the
reason why it is in a sandbox.
Of course the sandbox code differs from the trunk with some files
added, what you correctly noticed.

The easier way to get it working locally is to download the sandbox code :
svn checkout http://svn.openlayers.org/sandbox/camptocamp/vectorSymbols/

Once again, this code continues to evoluate, some bugs are fixed,
functionnalities are added or removed. It won't be stable till it goes
into trunk if it does.

However, you can try it and I would be please if you can give feedback
as far I as I am the developer of this code.

Regards,
Pierre