[OpenLayers-Users] Feature.Vector.atPoint ?

Attila Csipa plists at prometheus.org.yu
Mon Dec 10 07:34:53 EST 2007

I have a question about this method, the description says "Determins whether
the feature intersects with the specified location.", however in my
experience this returns true if the given point is in the feature's _bounding
box_, not the feature itself. Is this the intended behaviour (a bit of
clarification of the description would help in that case), or is this
a 'todo' style item for which bbox matching is a quick hack ? I'm using the
latest svn release of openlayers. Sorry if this has come up earlier, I joined
the list fairly recently and found no reference to this on issue on google.