[OpenLayers-Users] Print / Saving Image

Roald de Wit rdewit at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Dec 10 19:33:24 EST 2007

On Mon, 2007-12-10 at 16:42 -0700, Gregor Mosheh wrote:
> Hi, all.
> Since it's come up a few times, and I'm sure is a common customer
> request to which they hate hearing "nope", I'm creating a new Wiki page
> about printing and saving the image as a file:
>
> http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/Printing

Hi Gregor,

Happy that there is a page for this now. I tried the PHP example. Had to
define TMP_DIR and TMP_URL myself.
Also needed to remove the slashes of the tiles parameter before I
json_decoded it:
$tiles = json_decode(stripslashes($_REQUEST['tiles']));

Then I got the map working. Of course now the challenge is to get the
vectors and the markers working too. Anyone got code or ideas for that?

Roald de Wit
Software Engineer
roald.dewit at lisasoft.com

Commercial Support for Open Source GIS Software
http://lisasoft.com/LISAsoft/SupportedProducts/