[OpenLayers-Users] Print / Saving Image

Gregor Mosheh gregor at hostgis.com
Mon Dec 10 19:44:46 EST 2007

Roald de Wit wrote:
> Also needed to remove the slashes of the tiles parameter before I
> json_decoded it:
> $tiles = json_decode(stripslashes($_REQUEST['tiles']));

Ah, you're probably using magic_quotes_gpc, yes?
I'll add a note.

> Of course now the challenge is to get the
> vectors and the markers working too.

Yeah, quite a challenge there.

Some random pieces of a thought for markers:
The JS that iterates through layers, wrap it in a "if" for the layer's
class -- if it's a Marker layer, have it collect Markers' URLs instead
of collecting URLs for each tile. That should work right along with the
other code, with no modification to print.php

--
Gregor Mosheh / Greg Allensworth
System Administrator, HostGIS cartographic development & hosting services

  only if you can restore." - AMANDA