[OpenLayers-Users] Add popup to GML with marker!

Walter Lorenzetti lorenzetti at faunalia.it
Wed Dec 12 03:40:00 EST 2007

Eric Lemoine ha scritto:
> You can pass a selectStyle option to the select feature control to
> specify how to style selected features. Alternatively, you can
> override the select() method to implement your own behavior on feature
> click. Something like this:
>
> new OpenLayers.Control.SelectFeature(gml, {select: function(feature) {
> OpenLayers.Console.log('do my own business here'); }});
>
> Note that there's no garantee that doing this will work accross all OL
> versions as the select() method in SelectFeature isn't marked as
> APIMethod and may therefore change name in the future.
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> --
> Eric

Thank you Eric!
I try every method you advise me and work fine!!

bye
Walter

--
Please no  .doc, .xls, .ppt, .dwg:
https://www.faunalia.it/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=public:OpenFormats

Walter Lorenzetti
email+jabber: lorenzetti at faunalia.it
www.faunalia.it
Cell: (+39) 347-6597931  Tel+Fax: (+39) 0587-213742
Piazza Garibaldi 5 - 56025 Pontedera (PI), Italy