[OpenLayers-Users] Build With vector Support

Andrew de klerk andrew.deklerk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 14:55:53 EST 2007

Hi all

I have recently build a single file with the intention of only including the
components i need. My cfg content are detailed below. What i find odd
(granted i do not know enough about the difference between different
browsers) is that vectors work fine in IE7, but not at all in firefox or
opera or safari. For those browsers i get a "your browser does notsupport
vector rendering" How come my build allows vectors in ie and not in firefox?
I am sure it is not a caching issue as I cleared my IE cache and made sure
there was no old openlayers.js file sitting there. Here is my build cfg.

[first]
OpenLayers/SingleFile.js
OpenLayers.js
OpenLayers/BaseTypes.js